Saturday, May 28, 2011

New Story

I got one of the stories and links fully done on my website today. The story about my first ever scene, where I was actually a submissive... just for a short time to learn about the lifestyle. I think you will enjoy reading the story. I would love to hear comments about it.

Tomorrow starts a fun week for my slave and husband. I am going to have him clean out our big walk in closet in my bedroom and make himself a bed in it. In the closet he will get a pair of bed sheets, 2 blankets, 1 pillow, a cup to keep water in and a laptop to keep in touch with me online and be allowed to chat with others online as well. He will get a pair of panties, his collar and his wrist/ankle cuffs. That is it. I will give him food when I want to and use him when I want to. If he begs hard enough I might let him out long enough to use the bathroom. But it will basically be his cage and cell for the coming week. He will get to go to work too, but right back into his little room he goes when he gets home. I know I will use him and play with him too, but will be a great week and fun for blogging about. LOL. Which one of you boys reading this, silently, wishes he could serve me too. Smirks. Look for new uploaded stories to my website soon as well. I am working on getting it done and it should be done in the near future. Keep enjoying. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment