Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Monday

Hi there. Well today has started off to be a really good Monday already. I was able to start the day out with some real fun. I had one of my boyfriends stop by this morning at 11am for a quick get together. I sat on my bench by my bed and let him get down on his knees. I kept my red panties on at first and had him watch at me as I played with my purple toy. Finally I removed my panties and then kept playing as I made him watch. I put my legs right up on his shoulders so he could get a good, close look at what I was doing. Next I pulled his head down to me and allowed him the pleasure of licking my sweet juices from me. I had him stand and took his nice, long cock into my mouth as he got harder. We laid on my bed and he sucked my breast before thrusting himself into me with my legs wrapped around him. The joy of feeling that hard cock fill me before he pulled out and came onto my breast made me explode and I was completely satisfied.

Like I said, it was just a quick, fun thing with a boyfriend of mine, but it was enough to start the day out right. I am sure you wish you could be between my legs as well. But only the best get such honors from me.

Have a great Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment