Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pretty Simple Day

Not much happened today. It was actually a really quiet and relaxing day. Some thing I always enjoy. It has given me more time to work on my stories and things for my web site. If you read my blogs and ever have any questions you would love for me to answer, go ahead and feel free to ask your questions. I will be glad to answer them.

As some of you know from other information, I am married to my 24/7 live in slave and we always seek to add another slave to our "family" full time. He is my sissy slave and does all that I command and I do control his life. He how ever also works out side the home. He serves me in many ways. Bathing me when I want him too, brushing my hair, giving me massages, cleaning house etc. We also have lots of play times, as well as rewards and punishments. He is a rare kind of sub in that he doesn't need to be punished often because he truly loves to obey me and gets his pleasure from seeing me happy.

Any ways, I will write more tomorrow. I just wanted to check in tonight. Hope you have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment