Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hi again My Loyal Boys

First, I just have to say, that I have some awesome and very loyal subs and boys and to you who are so awesome and loyal I want to thank you. First, the one who gave me some help (you know who you are) and gave me the $1100, you are awesome and I love you! Also, to the darling sub who got me the New Laptop, you are quite awesome as well. I always adore and reward loyal subs very well. :-) But it is never the amount of the gift you give, but only what is in your heart upon giving a gift to me.

Any ways, enough of that. I've been having a good week. Lots of play time. Had an great scene with my live in slave/husband last night. I started out by taking a bubble bath with with scented bath salts to no lighting except for 3 candles. After my bath I put on my leather skirt and leather bra with some black pantyhose and heels. I ordered my boy to his knees and started talking to him. Reminding him of what a slut he is and how he belongs to me. I made him repeat lines that reminded him of exactly that. I pulled his head back and looked him right in the eyes and made him remember that he is mine and ONLY mine. I made him lay down on the floor and then had him kiss and worship my heels as they were planted firmly on his face. I stepped on his cock and balls with the heels and then upon removing them used my feet to tease, taunt and torment him. Finally I sat on my bench and put his head between my legs and asked him if he wanted to lick me... of course when he said yes, I told him no... and laughed. LOL.

After teasing him I made him lay down on the bed on his belly and promptly put his wrists into the shackles connected to the bed. Of course said I had him there I had to give him a beating. I was pretty evil last night if I do say so myself. Using the flogger on him, both of my canes, my duel floggers and a few paddles. I did all of this to some of my fave music. After I flogged, spanked and whipped him for awhile I made him tell me what he wanted more then any thing in the world. Which of course is to have his ass fucked. So I got out my strap on and used him exactly how he wanted to be used and treated him like the slutty sissy he is. I had my vibrating dildo on the strap on so he got some real fun out of it. Finally when I was done doing that, I did let him lick me. For after all.. he had been such a very good boy. I even let him sleep in my bed last night instead of on the floor in the closet where he has been the last few days. LOL.

Don't you wish you could have play time with me too? Hehe.

1 comment:

  1. Mistress Lady Angel

    I met with you a few months back and had a great time with you and your sub, You were great and would love to serve again, when I am in the area. Maybe a phone session

    ReplyDelete