Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fun Play Time Sessions

I was able to have 2 fun play time sessions yesterday, both of which excited me a lot. The first one with a sub I have seen before in the past put me into a real teasing and quite sadistic mood. I started the session by getting him on his knees in front of me and allowing him to look at but not really touch or experience my breast. I did some candle wax play, a lot of tease and denial and dildo/ass/strap on kind of play as well. The 2nd session was with another one of my boys who I adore and I let him come over last night and spend some time with me and my slave at the house. It actually started out normal, just the 3 of us spending time together playing wii sports. But got interesting when I got undressed and made them undress as well. The night continued on in the bedroom when I had to punish the bratty sub for being just that... bratty and breaking my rules. After his punishment we had some play time where I watched the two guys together. It is always fun watching two of my boys together. LOL. Especially since I teased both of them too. Tease and Denial is one aspect that I am always in the mood for, no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment